• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

scorpion evo 3 stock, where to buy?

The Sparc should work out well... since you get a low mount, an absolute cowitness riser and a lower 1/3rd spacer.

If my math is right... The Sparc low mount + lower 1/3rd spacer should be pretty darn close with your hk sights

You're right. They don't fit well. I remember the Micro sights being smaller when I had them on a AR. I think with the drop of the factory stock, the micros will be too high to be practical. I still want to wait until I have my optic to decide how I feel about them. I don't want my Sparc to block the use of my iron sights, which is why I chose the Micros.

I'll trade you this brand new Vortex Spitfire 1x for your HK micro's lol. Points well with the low mount, I just think I need a different red dot.

Sparc just showed up about an hour ago. The Micro sights are too tall for the lowest mount, with the 1/3rd spacer it puts the sight picture in the very top of the optic (useless) and with the high mount the sights are too small to see through the optic.

Now the good part. The Sparc cowitnesses with the factory irons when mounted directly to the rail. So I'm pleased with that. I do wish the spark had a bigger lens. Might order a Bushnell TRS for the heck of it, as it's slightly bigger and sits the same if I remember right.

Back
Top Bottom