• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SEC championship game. Who?

Who will play for the SEC champsionship (pick both teams)

• E - Florida

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • E- Georgia

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • E - Tennessee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E - South Carolina, Vanderbilt, Kentucy or Missouri

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • W - Ole Miss

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • W - Texas A&M

• W - LSU

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • W - Mississippi State

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • W - Alabama

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • W - Auburn or Arkansas

• Total voters
Yeah, when your team relies on one guy for 200+ yards a game that's probably not going to last. I really like Richt, but he doesn't get his team up for big games. They just got destroyed yesterday. The first few possessions were close, and then it just completely fell apart. There's no way Alabama is that much more talented.
Shockingly, Fournette isn't really 'head and shoulders' above some of his 'backups'. LSU has more talent than you can imagine and Les simply does not have the ability to utilize it. He's just a bad coach, period. They are undisciplined and almost never prepared. Fournette seems to have gotten his head on straight and I hope he stays healthy for HIS sake.
I really like Richt to, as a person. I've said it numerous times, if my son played ball, I'd want him to play for Richt. However, if I was an athletic Director, I'd want Saban. I can't imagine Richt ever winning a national championship. If Saban had stayed at LSU, they'd have probably had at least two more NC's by now. I don't think Bama is that much more talented than UGA. But they are that much better coached. And I don't mean just during the game. If Bama and LSU played tomorrow, the game would probably look worse.

Shockingly, Fournette isn't really 'head and shoulders' above some of his 'backups'. LSU has more talent than you can imagine and Les simply does not have the ability to utilize it. He's just a bad coach, period. They are undisciplined and almost never prepared. Fournette seems to have gotten his head on straight and I hope he stays healthy for HIS sake.
I really like Richt to, as a person. I've said it numerous times, if my son played ball, I'd want him to play for Richt. However, if I was an athletic Director, I'd want Saban. I can't imagine Richt ever winning a national championship. If Saban had stayed at LSU, they'd have probably had at least two more NC's by now. I don't think Bama is that much more talented than UGA. But they are that much better coached. And I don't mean just during the game. If Bama and LSU played tomorrow, the game would probably look worse.

Completely off-topic, but I did notice Les has dyed his hair. I think I have more gray in my hair than he does right now. I agree that Saban is an amazing coach. He has the personality of a wet blanket, but most of the great ones do.

Completely off-topic, but I did notice Les has dyed his hair. I think I have more gray in my hair than he does right now. I agree that Saban is an amazing coach. He has the personality of a wet blanket, but most of the great ones do.
Hmm.... didn't notice that about the hair. That would be odd. Richt and Miles are both solid family guys. From what I've read of Saban's... not so much.

upload_2015-10-4_18-12-43.jpeg

Let's just hope it's not Bama and UGA. I just can't stand to see dogs get abused like that. Reminds me of those sad SPCA commercials. I swear I could here Sarah Mclachlan singing in the background during yesterdays game.
[Broken External Image]:

Back
Top Bottom