• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SEC championship game. Who?

Who will play for the SEC champsionship (pick both teams)

• E - Florida

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • E- Georgia

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • E - Tennessee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E - South Carolina, Vanderbilt, Kentucy or Missouri

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • W - Ole Miss

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • W - Texas A&M

• W - LSU

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • W - Mississippi State

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • W - Alabama

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • W - Auburn or Arkansas

• Total voters
After this past weekend and seeing the way LSU's schedule is laid out, I'm going to have to say it comes down to Florida and Alabama again, but only because I don't think Ole Miss or LSU can win all of their remaining games. Anyone that picked UGA is either delusional, just kidding, or on drugs.

After this past weekend and seeing the way LSU's schedule is laid out, I'm going to have to say it comes down to Florida and Alabama again, but only because I don't think Ole Miss or LSU can win all of their remaining games. Anyone that picked UGA is either delusional, just kidding, or on drugs.

Consider me delusional. UGA sets the fans up each and every year, but I fell for it this year. Granted South Carolina blows, but the whipping they put on them made me really believe UGA had turned the corner. Alabama showed how far we really have to go. Richt is a great man, but a horrible coach at getting us over the hump. People always say to be careful what you ask for, so we don't end up like Tennessee after letting go of Fulmer. However, I think it would be worth getting our teeth kicked in for a few years to eventually get us a coach that will make us get to a National Championship.

Back
Top Bottom