• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC predictions this year

Bama and Dawgs def have the talent right now. Thats for sure.
Screenshot_20180109-074958.jpg

The SEC is going to stink from an entertainment perspective this year. The talent gap this year is immense. The West is Alabama, Miss St a distant 2nd, and the others. LSU will be a joke by Mid October. Barn is on rebuild. East is UGA and none of the above.

The SEC is going to stink from an entertainment perspective this year. The talent gap this year is immense. The West is Alabama, Miss St a distant 2nd, and the others. LSU will be a joke by Mid October. Barn is on rebuild. East is UGA and none of the above.

Auburn, Texas A&M, and Florida could surprise to some extent even if they're not top division contenders. Definitely a transition season from the first look.

I think Florida will surprise many for sure. I will have to see about my beloved VOLS, as they have been the most hyped team in the history of the SEC without results in the last 10 years.

Reactions: GFB
I think Florida will surprise many for sure. I will have to see about my beloved VOLS, as they have been the most hyped team in the history of the SEC without results in the last 10 years.

Volunteers have nowhere but upward to head. Hope they're competitive again in another season or two, but got to be at least better this season.

I agree. We are a couple years away from being back to national contenders. But we are STACKED at RB and WR. The QB position is what has me nervous. I promise you this though. We will be MUCH MUCH better this year. Not saying 2 much though considering last year. Its a whole new regime down in Gainesville. Say what you will about Mullen but its a proven fact, he takes what he has and gets the most out of it. Look what he did at Miss State with the talent he had there. Not to shabby considering. Now look at the talent at Florida compared to Miss State. I think Florida will surprise ALOT of people this year.
Mullen takes what he has and makes the most out of it, for sure. But he's death on QBs. He'll leave them in the game until they're battered and broken by the opposing team's D, leaving the team helpless on O (sometimes for the rest of the season). Seen it too many times at MSU...

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom