• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC vs SEC

U just had to be a little kid and start calling people names... The funny thing is you tout yourself as some joe college guy looking down your nose at a lot of fine and educated people... Only to take little snot nosed kiddy shots at people when they tease you back... Son, if you had half my education, half my money, or half my talent maybe then you could back up a little bit of that trash you talk.
You sir are the reason my signature is down there... The last words are all yours... I am done squabbling with you...
Hey Robo well done on the avatar way to man up and show your class. Try not to let these guys get to ya, I am finding out and do believe that MOST just do it to mess with ya and poke fun. I think you have handled it all very well. Now don't get me wrong, i do think they go overboard alot. For what its worth .:peace:

U just had to be a little kid and start calling people names... The funny thing is you tout yourself as some joe college guy looking down your nose at a lot of fine and educated people... Only to take little snot nosed kiddy shots at people when they tease you back... Son, if you had half my education, half my money, or half my talent maybe then you could back up a little bit of that trash you talk.
You sir are the reason my signature is down there... The last words are all yours... I am done squabbling with you...

This is definitely the best part of this post. You should be a politician with all those lies being told.

I've never touted myself at "being some joe college guy". I said I know more about college football than most here and I still believe that. Now, don't go catch feelings because you ran your mouth about what your half assed football team was going to do and then ended up getting embarrassed on national television. That's not my fault you don't know jack about sheot.

So I was working the arena the other night and it was Pat Summit dedication night, and at the commencement of the game she gave her touching speech for her Alzheimers foundation.( No guys its NOT spelled Altimers...just a medical FYI). It was a very touching moment as a sports fan to be able to be in the presence of one of the greatest sports coaches in history. Well we were all behind the scenes when I got a chance to speak with her personally and I informed her that it was an astound pleasure to be able to shake her hand and commended her on her career and body of work that included 8 National Champioships at the University of Tennessee. Well as we shook hands and while her assistants all smiled with joy I quickly uttered the words Roll Tide as she went to end the hand shake! The look on their faces was PRICELESS!!!!!! They were completely mindblown that someone would even have the audacity to even think those words in the face of Coach Pat.....and as they stood in disarray unsure if they had heard me correctly, I walked off and looked over my shoulder and said Roll Tide Roll.

Spooken like the fan of a true LOSER...When it comes to my Tide you had better Roll or get Rolled over.
images

- - - Updated - - -

If it sucked it wouldnt be 17 pages long......or would it? Hmmmmm (in my Dr.Evil voice)

Roll Tide

Scoreboard

Sat, Sep 8
Final1234T
West. Kentucky00000
Alabama
Box | PBP | Recap
LeaderHilltoppersCrimson Tide
PassingK. Jakes 178A. McCarron 219
RushingA. Andrews 27E. Lacy 36
ReceivingA. Andrews 52K. Norwood 92

- - - Updated - - -

Spooken like the fan of a true LOSER...When it comes to my Tide you had better Roll or get Rolled over.

- - - Updated - - -

If it sucked it wouldnt be 17 pages long......or would it? Hmmmmm (in my Dr.Evil voice)

Uh, I am a Alabama fan.

Back
Top Bottom