SEC vs SEC

I'll take it... Please pm me the terms of this prediction...

No need to PM. I don't bet money. But to make it interesting:

If Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshegan loses by less than 3 touchdowns I'll change my avatar to a UM one for 2 weeks. If they take it on the chin which I'm pretty sure they will, you change your avatar to a Bama one for 2 weeks.

And ya'll have been Bama fans since......2009?

Prior to that you were rolling with the Gators. And I bet prior to that you were singing "Rocky Top" at the top of your lungs.

NEVER!!! Born and raised a TIDE FAN! My son was born in Tennessee and daughter in Georgia, both are DIE HARD ROLL TIDE FANANTICALS!!!

As much as I'd love to see Bama get their pooped pushed in, Saban to be carried off on a stretcher after having a heart attack due to the beating he had and every Bama fan in the country commit suicide because Michigan smacked them around on the field...............

it's not going to happen.

Are y'all ban wagon fans??

Most Bama fans are. If you'll notice around Atlanta, you rarely saw anything Bama related on cars before a few years ago. Now, everywhere you turn, everyone seems to be a Bama "fan". I bet half their "fans" don't even know where Tuscaloosa is.

As much as I'd love to see Bama get their pooped pushed in, Saban to be carried off on a stretcher after having a heart attack due to the beating he had and every Bama fan in the country commit suicide because Michigan smacked them around on the field...............

it's not going to happen.
Well... I guess Michigan should not even show up... Hey, wasn't LSU an overwhelming favorite in last years championship game? How did that work out???
Please pm me with whatever terms you want to abide by... I am here all week...

Back
Top Bottom