SEC vs SEC

www.thewareaglereader.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_09_photo.jpg

Well... I guess Michigan should not even show up... Hey, wasn't LSU an overwhelming favorite in last years championship game? How did that work out???
Please pm me with whatever terms you want to abide by... I am here all week...

LSU was an overwhelming favorite? Really? Roflmao. Where and by whom?

I'm not even sure what you are wanting to bet. Personally, I'm rooting for a natural disaster to occur in hopes that the earth will open up and swallow both teams and their fans. To me both teams and their fans deserve that.

Seriously though, you're out of your mind if you think Michigan is going to beat Alabama. I mean, making that bet is like punching a retard.....its just not fair, however, what I am going to do is come back to this thread next week and lmao @ you.

Last edited:
FACT BAMA should have nvr even had an opportunity at the NAT title last season it was a farce either way bama looses two games this year and LSU or USC win the title

FACT BAMA should have nvr even had an opportunity at the NAT title last season it was a farce either way bama looses two games this year and LSU or USC win the title

Farce you say? Really? The single loss that they had was to the #1 team. Look at their schedule in the SEC. It would have been a travesty to not put them in the title game. We all know that the two best teams in the country played for the National Title but sadly only one team played to win! Roll MF Tide!

After the serious dismantling that they did on lsu (they don't deserve caps) there should have not been a word even uttered in their direction about them playing for the title. lsu was the absolute BEST that the country had to offer them as a challenge and as you saw they beat them like a handcuffed meth head who got caught streaking through a day care!

I tend to agree, all the MNC game did was even the score between those two teams. I believe someone else should have got the chance, Bama already had theirs and failed. Cracks me up at seeing all the newly minted Bama fans around, kind of like UF a few years back. All that being said, I like bama's history and SEC tradition and pull for them over others when not playing UGA.

But I'd rather see Bama winning it than UF or Auburn

The great Fall pasttime:

Tailgate in your driveway, flop down on your Lazyboy and get :very_drunk: watching "smash mouth" between the 20's.

Back
Top Bottom