• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC vs SEC

Trying to make a point doesn't detract from the insults you spewed prior to your feeble attempt at a reasonable discussion. Alabama will decimate anything anyone throws at them. Just as me and the rest of my "knuckle dragging" cohorts decimate anything that is thrown at us.

You were insulted? Well in that case, I do apologize.

- - - Updated - - -

I ain't skeert to sport my avatar:lalala: :first: It has been fun in my house, we got married in 2008 MSU vs UGA oh man that sucked. haha (wife UGA grad) then again last year, oh man that sucked. haha I can't win. It is fun though, I hope it happens again this year.

That was a great game last year. MSU took advantage of UGA's laziness.

Last edited:
Man, y'all are serious huh? We had a complaint about this thread, just keep it clean nothing below the belt. Ding ding

Man, y'all are serious huh? We had a complaint about this thread, just keep it clean nothing below the belt. Ding ding

It's SEC fans on a gun forum discussing football and trash talking. I don't think anyone took it seriously...then again, someone actually complained so who knows? Whomever it was that cried over it, I do apologize.

Final prediction:

Bama 31
Michigan 12

Last edited:
Man My threads go HAM !!!! (Urban slang for hard as a "mf"). Bama is the true embodiment of blood, sweat, and tears. I mean they train in the grueling summer heat in Alabama. the program was built on strength and endurance. images.jpeg

Interesting that someone outside of the argument would take the time to complain. What was their complaint? Seems like the low blows were only between a few people. Unless it was the general comment/insult that covered all Alabama and UGA fans.

Wow, somethings went south while I was at dinner... A Spartan showed up (normally I would trash him. However, this is a SEC thread, so I may need the backup). Bypass changed his avatar and MTber has appoligized... Hell, we even have been blessed by a visit from none other than Sir Stannicus...

Back
Top Bottom