• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Senate voting on Gun Bill now

is hunting with a suppressor a big deal. me no understandum.

i think it would be a big deal on public land

i dont think id want to be near anyone using any noise dampening device out in the woods. keeps me from knowing where they are shooting from

but then again i dont hunt

i think it would be a big deal on public land

i dont think id want to be near anyone using any noise dampening device out in the woods. keeps me from knowing where they are shooting from

but then again i dont hunt

A suppressed hunting rifle is still very loud.

That and the 33 states where it is legal hunt with have yet to report an incident involving a suppressor

That and the 33 states where it is legal hunt with have yet to report an incident involving a suppressor

Well fact often doesn't override fiction and fear mongering. As stated it's a safety device that protects hearing just as a muffler does on engine. When I was in France they mandated suppressor use at the range I swung by where we were camping at "no shooting without a noise suppressor". The concern was noise pollution.

Anyone have the Senate vote breakdown? There is a few folks that surely deserve a response both good and bad.

Also who made the amendments?

Last edited:

ya maybe

like i said im not a hunter really and if i were to go hunting i sure as hell dont think id hunt on public land

Back
Top Bottom