• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Short barrel rifle - info needed

You do not want my job. Next time you take a day off ... think of me. I am working. I work a 24/7 on call shift. I have not taken a full fledged not doing a drop of work day off in years . I have not taken a vacation in over 5 years. When you are sleeping , I am working. When you are eating dinner with the family... I am working. Its non stop. If I get to go shoot twice a month then I am lucky. The trade off is the money. I am materialistic so it works for me but if you have kids, a wife who cannot understand you put the job first unless its an emergency .... you wont make it in my position.

Lol ironically I'm about to go on vacation. I make 6 figures a year but I work a lot too. I'm looking at getting a E92 M3 but my wife doesn't want me too because I work from home.

Lol ironically I'm about to go on vacation. I make 6 figures a year but I work a lot too. I'm looking at getting a E92 M3 but my wife doesn't want me too because I work from home.
I work from home too. My 7 series sits in the garage most of the time. I aint doing all this work for nothing. You can only buy so much crap. I like my car. The air conditioned seats and little hidden compartments are worth it to me. Plus due to my work schedule I need a car that aint my problem. My BMW 7 series has a full 100,000 mile warranty. That includes maintenance. I dont pay for any oil changes, brakes or even windshield wipers. Plus they have to give me a loaner car. So that alone is worth it to me. I aint got time to be messing with a broken car. Give me my loaner so I can leave.

I don't get threatened quite as often as you as of recently (though a few times a year for sure) but I still roll with an SBR 90% of the time and two pistols, always one. Half that time with armor. And literally have had a Handgun on me, or a rifle within arms reach for the past 12 years or so, other than couple of unavoidable situations where I couldn't. I leave my phone and wallet more than I've ever left my weapons.
Nobody I work with knows where I live. Nobody. The only time they can catch me is when I show up at the main office 2-4 times a month. That is where trouble can and has occurred. I always roll with body armor in the trunk, I always have either an SBR or a machine gun along with several handguns. I also take different routes home at high speed. So if you follow me ... you stick out. It is all ridiculous but I deal with very angry people.

I work from home too. My 7 series sits in the garage most of the time. I aint doing all this work for nothing. You can only buy so much crap. I like my car. The air conditioned seats and little hidden compartments are worth it to me. Plus due to my work schedule I need a car that aint my problem. My BMW 7 series has a full 100,000 mile warranty. That includes maintenance. I dont pay for any oil changes, brakes or even windshield wipers. Plus they have to give me a loaner car. So that alone is worth it to me. I aint got time to be messing with a broken car. Give me my loaner so I can leave.

Man you preaching to the choir. I hate not being able to just hop in the car and drive or having to worry about this or that. I don't know if id spend 100k on a car that's going to sit in the garage either though but I totally get creature comforts. My thing is there's a balance. Wife said if I drove to work I could get a new car. Pffft.

Nobody I work with knows where I live. Nobody. The only time they can catch me is when I show up at the main office 2-4 times a month. That is where trouble can and has occurred. I always roll with body armor in the trunk, I always have either an SBR or a machine gun along with several handguns. I also take different routes home at high speed. So if you follow me ... you stick out. It is all ridiculous but I deal with very angry people.

Dang dude. You a bounty Hunter or something?

Man you preaching to the choir. I hate not being able to just hop in the car and drive or having to worry about this or that. I don't know if id spend 100k on a car that's going to sit in the garage either though but I totally get creature comforts. My thing is there's a balance. Wife said if I drove to work I could get a new car. Pffft.
That is the best part. Do some searching and find that deal. I went to BMW that day for a $7 dollar tail light bulb and came home with a 7 series. My car was $111,000 new. I paid $42,000 with both the 100,000 CPO warranty AND the maintenance warranty . The car had 27,000 miles on it. Deals can be had. NEVER buy a new bmw. Always get the CPO

Dang dude. You a bounty Hunter or something?
I mainly hire and fire people for other people. My other job is investigating damage claims involving insurance company customers along with every car manufacturer. So people get a little... upset? Especially when they are trying to commit fraud and you uncover that.

I mainly hire and fire people for other people. My other job is investigating damage claims involving insurance company customers along with every car manufacturer. So people get a little... upset? Especially when they are trying to commit fraud and you uncover that.
There goes my "slip and fall" come up I had planned.

There goes my "slip and fall" come up I had planned.
Yeahhh don't do that lol. Today with cell phones, cameras and all that being the norm... you cant get away with anything anymore. Most people send me the evidence I need to beat their own claim and dont even realize it. I love when people cannot properly operate their location settings . You discover just one lie and you own it.

Back
Top Bottom