• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Short barrel rifle - info needed

She isn't allowed to have anyone after you....just a much more comfortable life whipping her tears with $100 bills!

We will remember you once a week with Pizza Sliders from Arbys, Mexican Coke, and drifting BMWs though

My 7 series has x-drive : you pull off a drift in it then I'd be so impressed I'd come back from the dead!

Just make sure you get all the guns and ammo out of there too. You gotta dig as there is stuff hidden all in there . It could be like an Easter egg hunt

My 7 series has x-drive : you pull off a drift in it then I'd be so impressed I'd come back from the dead!

Just make sure you get all the guns and ammo out of there too. You gotta dig as there is stuff hidden all in there . It could be like an Easter egg hunt

You got all the guns and ammo and a 7 series!? Geez you guys hiring?

You got all the guns and ammo and a 7 series!? Geez you guys hiring?
You do not want my job. Next time you take a day off ... think of me. I am working. I work a 24/7 on call shift. I have not taken a full fledged not doing a drop of work day off in years . I have not taken a vacation in over 5 years. When you are sleeping , I am working. When you are eating dinner with the family... I am working. Its non stop. If I get to go shoot twice a month then I am lucky. The trade off is the money. I am materialistic so it works for me but if you have kids, a wife who cannot understand you put the job first unless its an emergency .... you wont make it in my position.

You do not want my job. Next time you take a day off ... think of me. I am working. I work a 24/7 on call shift. I have not taken a full fledged not doing a drop of work day off in years . I have not taken a vacation in over 5 years. When you are sleeping , I am working. When you are eating dinner with the family... I am working. Its non stop. If I get to go shoot twice a month then I am lucky. The trade off is the money. I am materialistic so it works for me but if you have kids, a wife who cannot understand you put the job first unless its an emergency .... you wont make it in my position.

Plus, it helps that he hates everyone

Equally. I hate everyone equally. SBR and machine guns are an important tool as I get threatened with death at least 3-4 times a month. Very common.
I don't get threatened quite as often as you as of recently (though a few times a year for sure) but I still roll with an SBR 90% of the time and two pistols, always one. Half that time with armor. And literally have had a Handgun on me, or a rifle within arms reach for the past 12 years or so, other than couple of unavoidable situations where I couldn't. I leave my phone and wallet more than I've ever left my weapons.

Back
Top Bottom