• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Short barrel rifle - info needed

When I die they can have all my **** I'm going to Jesus. I have no wife children or siblings though. Or you guys can get to it first. Let's start selling slots on my trust! (Which I do have I just don't use often)

Haha. That's hilarious. We are just exact opposite . That's funny
Both have great advice for two different scenarios though! Single young guy with no family or chirren to worry about, and the opposite involving heirlooming and passing down items to family. All good advice just pick what category you fall into!

IMG_2536.JPG
dirt cheap 8.5" 300 blackout kak blade pistol with vortex strikefire and sleeved muzzle brake fer the win. I believe the long tube directs the blast downrange a bit too. I moved the brace way out fer the photo. That's castor oil messin the finish lol.

Both have great advice for two different scenarios though! Single young guy with no family or chirren to worry about, and the opposite involving heirlooming and passing down items to family. All good advice just pick what category you fall into!
True . I have no kids either . Just an understanding girlfriend who I want flooded with cash when I die so she can move on. I don't want her wondering what to do with all my stuff . So I prepared for that .

Damn, you've got it down pat man!
You should see me when I'm submitting 4 or 5 I just walk into wall greens and get like 20 passport photos. Then hit univeter Cherokee police up here and get them to shoot me out 20 finger print cards and I'm good for the year. Still got zip lock bags of 2x2 pics and official print cards. When I get a wild hair up my a** to form 1 something I just grab my zip locks and print out my PDF mail it the next day. Never had a problem in fact the only NFA issues I've had are Form 4 through dealers messing up here or there. I find when I fill out MY paper work I've been approved first time Go every time. Just my way, not the only way but A way lol

True . I have no kids either . Just an understanding girlfriend who I want flooded with cash when I die so she can move on. I don't want her wondering what to do with all my stuff . So I prepared for that .
Good man when I find myself in the same scenario I'm sure I would do the same

Back
Top Bottom