• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Short barrel rifle - info needed

Good man when I find myself in the same scenario I'm sure I would do the same
No doubt. I'm sure my girlfriend won't have a problem figuring out what to do with my 7 series . Having 50+ firearms and 4 being machine guns ... that can be a problem for whomever has the task of getting rid of what we leave behind when we go party with Jesus

No doubt. I'm sure my girlfriend won't have a problem figuring out what to do with my 7 series . Having 50+ firearms and 4 being machine guns ... that can be a problem for whomever has the task of getting rid of what we leave behind when we go party with Jesus
Hahaha I'll take the m/11 i KNOW you gotta have one or two of those no one wants :becky::becky:

The problem with Feds is you would need to prove that there was 1/32" gap. I shudder to think @ it.
Roll the tape back! As you see the leaf resting on my back plate carrier you'll notice no inertia is being witnessed in my upper torso not considered normal with the average recoils of a 5.56 pistol being fired off hand blah blah big words blah comb over and a crappy suit is how my personal court appearance would go. Probably pull a constitution or a bible or a Jefferson quote out and take my lumps.

Back
Top Bottom