• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Short barrel rifle - info needed

Yeahhh don't do that lol. Today with cell phones, cameras and all that being the norm... you cant get away with anything anymore. Most people send me the evidence I need to beat their own claim and dont even realize it. I love when people cannot properly operate their location settings . You discover just one lie and you own it.
Hey sounds like a pretty rewarding job to me :thumb:

Hey sounds like a pretty rewarding job to me :thumb:
Eh more of a non stop pain in the ass. If I ever give this up, ill buy a box factory that is automated so that I can avoid anything related to customer service. Never again. I do enjoy getting behind the scenes access to BMW , Mercedes and most other vehicles. They usually hold seminars which are pretty entertaining if you enjoy cars.

I prefer Colombian Coke...but what the **** do I know?

You know they make all that black market cocaine by using gasoline (or straight benzene) and drain cleaner to pull the paste out of the coca leaves. They dry out and sell that paste without getting the gasoline and drain cleaner out of it.

So every time a feller does black market cocaine he puts a little gasoline up his nose. And prolly some drain cleaner too. And who knows what else.

You know they make all that black market cocaine by using gasoline (or straight benzene) and drain cleaner to pull the paste out of the coca leaves. They dry out and sell that paste without getting the gasoline and drain cleaner out of it.

So every time a feller does black market cocaine he puts a little gasoline up his nose. And prolly some drain cleaner too. And who knows what else.

Wait I thought it was was all natural and organic?!

Damn, no one takes pride in their work anymore.

Back
Top Bottom