• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Skeet shooters what is your preferred ammo?

No I mean they say that however wide the back edge of the trap station looks from your station is about how much lead you should have when you pull the trigger. While sweeping through.

I know there's a difference in sleet and trap but l have never understood or really it's more that l can never remember which is which. But l love shooting clay that are moving through the air

When I was learning to shoot skeet I found a book by Fred Missildine of Sea Island GA gun club VERY helpful. There was another similar book by D. Lee Braun, that had some good points, but I used about 90% of Missildine's book to develop my skills and target leads. Fred is long dead, and the books out of print, but maybe pick one up on Amazon or at a used book store.

When I was learning to shoot skeet I found a book by Fred Missildine of Sea Island GA gun club VERY helpful. There was another similar book by F. Lee Braun, that had some good points, but I used about 90% of Missildine's book to develop my skills and target leads. Fred is long dead, and the books out of print, but maybe pick one up on Amazon or at a used book store.
I may actually try to hunt down a copy.

Back
Top Bottom