• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So the "Police Chief" in New Orleans is someone's great grandmother??? WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks like she's 75.

In some communities and cultures it's not uncommon for somebody to be
a parent at 15 years of age,

a grandparent at 29,

great grandparent at 45,

a great-great grandparent at 62....

that's assuming you can keep your kids alive long enough to reproduce and they don't get killed from drugs or gang related violence.
Or shot by th owners of the stores they're trying to rob or the cops that come to arrest them for the robbery....

And I'm not saying she's too old to do the job. I'm saying she looks pretty rough for her age. As far as her policies, she has worked in Spokane and Oakland, both left coast cities, where we can see how things have worked out with their policies and she has worked in Chicago. Need I say more! If these are what has shaped her ideas as to what policing and public safety should be I feel badly for the officers and people of NOLA.

a grandparent at 29,

great grandparent at 45,

that's assuming you can keep your kids alive long enough to reproduce and they don't get killed from drugs or gang related violence.
Or shot by th owners of the stores they're trying to rob or the cops that come to arrest them for the robbery....
I once got behind 6 locals at the Walmart checkout. Each from a different generation. Toddler, momma, grandmother, great grandmother, great-great grandmother, great-great-great grandmother. GGG grandmother was in a slob sled but everybody else was standing/walking on their own power. Damnedest thing I've ever seen.

I once got behind 6 locals at the Walmart checkout. Each from a different generation. Toddler, momma, grandmother, great grandmother, great-great grandmother, great-great-great grandmother. GGG grandmother was in a slob sled but everybody else was standing/walking on their own power. Damnedest thing I've ever seen.
And GGG was what? 65?

a grandparent at 29,

great grandparent at 45,

Ok , glad we cleared that up.

She still looks 75.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom