ODT Junkie!
5   0
Reaction score
Wolverines!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 18
Or it could be that someone who knows nothing at all about firearms wrote an article that he knows nothing about. I gathered that when he quoted gunblast on .357 mag ammo, when the article was clearly on .357 sig ammo. It is not unusual for an agency with enforcement officers to order ammo and I am sure some part of SSA has trained officers that carry fireams. I would say there is nothing to make a big deal about.

Or it could be that someone who knows nothing at all about firearms wrote an article that he knows nothing about. I gathered that when he quoted gunblast on .357 mag ammo, when the article was clearly on .357 sig ammo. It is not unusual for an agency with enforcement officers to order ammo and I am sure some part of SSA has trained officers that carry fireams. I would say there is nothing to make a big deal about.

For real? Am I crazy to think this doesnt make sense that Social Security would have trained officers.......what do they police? The elderly collecting? House searches for geritol?

I read the article and there are so many ignorant statements by the reporter, it is hard to see what the point is other than trying to "excite" a few fringe people.

A .357 Sig, is not a .357 magnum, an order for the ammo to go to NOAA was for the Fisheries/ Marine Law enforcement division, not the weather service. The bid for .40 (GASP!!!) Jacketed Hollow Point bullets is pretty standard for Law Enforcement Agencies........even Federal. These orders have been being filled for years.....now some people are just finding out about them and trying to make it look like it is something new or a conspiracy. Indefinite amount/ indefinite quantity is pretty standard terminology for large procurements of anything when requesting a bid from a supplier. The quantity is actually pretty meaningless considering the Government over buying almost anything it deals with. One thing to think about is....today's over stock, becomes a couple of years later surplus ammo sales.

Having said all of that, I believe there might be a knee jerk reaction by some of these agencies to the recent years huge increase in private guns and ammo purchases. Some of the idiots running these agencies might be worried about some sort of armed revolution. Remember, just because you get a political appointment as the head of these agencies, it does not mean you are even remotely qualified to run it. The old saying about government jobs.....You screw up, you move up.....is more evident in the last couple of years. The very Liberal/Left leaning reporters are trying to sensationalize stories by lying and deceptive reporting. I am not worried about how much ammo the Feds buy, I have plenty so I am not in competition with them for supply and demand pricing and I don't believe the BS about them stocking up to use it to disarm the citizens.

The whole Katrina thing was an anomaly, not a precursor of a national gun grab. The gun grab was centered around the New Orleans area, not state wide. The repercussions from Katrina are still being litigated and the idiots (even bad cops) that did stupid things are going to jail even today. The National Guard is commanded by a states Governor, not the President and each Governor would have to order them to search and seize any weapons or ammo, not likely to happen on a state wide level, at least in a lot of states. The Federalization (Commanded by the President) of the NG can only be used against a foe of the US, it can not be used as a domestic police agency on a Federal level, that is a Federal Law. I don't believe a majority of the people would stand by and let a tyrannical Government treat us as a third world citizenry. One of the strongest weapons you have against a bad Government is your right to vote for whom ever you choose to run the Government.

I only included the part about Katrina because someone would respond..."Look what they did during Katrina".

Last edited:
I read the article and there are so many ignorant statements by the reporter, it is hard to see what the point is other than trying to "excite" a few fringe people.

A .357 Sig, is not a .357 magnum, an order for the ammo to go to NOAA was for the Fisheries/ Marine Law enforcement division, not the weather service. The bid for .40 (GASP!!!) Jacketed Hollow Point bullets is pretty standard for Law Enforcement Agencies........even Federal. These orders have been being filled for years.....now some people are just finding out about them and trying to make it look like it is something new or a conspiracy. Indefinite amount/ indefinite quantity is pretty standard terminology for large procurements of anything when requesting a bid from a supplier. The quantity is actually pretty meaningless considering the Government over buying almost anything it deals with. One thing to think about is....today's over stock, becomes a couple of years later surplus ammo sales.

Having said all of that, I believe there might be a knee jerk reaction by some of these agencies to the recent years huge increase in private guns and ammo purchases. Some of the idiots running these agencies might be worried about some sort of armed revolution. Remember, just because you get a political appointment as the head of these agencies, it does not mean you are even remotely qualified to run it. The old saying about government jobs.....You screw up, you move up.....is more evident in the last couple of years. The very Liberal/Left leaning reporters are trying to sensationalize stories by lying and deceptive reporting. I am not worried about how much ammo the Feds buy, I have plenty so I am not in competition with them for supply and demand pricing and I don't believe the BS about them stocking up to use it to disarm the citizens.

The whole Katrina thing was an anomaly, not a precursor of a national gun grab. The gun grab was centered around the New Orleans area, not state wide. The repercussions from Katrina are still being litigated and the idiots (even bad cops) that did stupid things are going to jail even today. The National Guard is commanded by a states Governor, not the President and each Governor would have to order them to search and seize any weapons or ammo, not likely to happen on a state wide level, at least in a lot of states. The Federalization (Commanded by the President) of the NG can only be used against a foe of the US, it can not be used as a domestic police agency on a Federal level, that is a Federal Law. I don't believe a majority of the people would stand by and let a tyrannical Government treat us as a third world citizenry. One of the strongest weapons you have against a bad Government is your right to vote for whom ever you choose to run the Government.

I only included the part about Katrina because someone would respond..."Look what they did during Katrina".

just because its been going on for years does not mean its not a conspiracy! its pretty obvious in this case that there is something going on just look at the numbers. if you apply numerical values to the letters in .357 magnum then do the same with .357 Sig and subtract the second number add the square root of .40 and convert it back to letters..... now what does it spell out.... yes your right it spells Illuminati

Back
Top Bottom