• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Social Security Administration Requests Massive Amounts of .357 Ammo

For real? Am I crazy to think this doesnt make sense that Social Security would have trained officers.......what do they police

A good number of the federal agencies (most?) have their own police force. Primarily to protect their office and personnel (as well as deal with insiders committing crimes.) This comes from the fact that we have no National Police force, so each agency creates thier own. The one I find the most ironic is the FBI police force. No they do not arrest anyone that the FBI investigates they police the FBI buildings.

Want to blow your mind? Dig:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_federal_law_enforcement_agencies

Did you know Hover Dam has its own police force :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Typical Blaze trying to imply some type of Obama administration conspiracy or move to implement martial law. And as long people keep falling for it, they will keep putting it out there.

My dad has a contract with SSA. Some of their offices have armed security guards because they get a hell of a lot of crazies that are on disability benefits.

But when he sent me the article this morning, we both went WTF? What do they need 174,000 rounds for?

just because its been going on for years does not mean its not a conspiracy! its pretty obvious in this case that there is something going on just look at the numbers. if you apply numerical values to the letters in .357 magnum then do the same with .357 Sig and subtract the second number add the square root of .40 and convert it back to letters..... now what does it spell out.... yes your right it spells Illuminati

:pound: LOL

Back
Top Bottom