Soon to be ex wife went a did it. Pics added (not those kind)

I'm a pog....but I'll fool ya. Come to fort gordon ya bullet sponge.
I love POGs who are proud to be POGs they're the best dudes to kick it with and get tight with. Alaways hook up the 11Bs and help us on hard s*** like buttons and papers and numbers and s*** I always tell my friends. Without support MOSs I'd be on sand hill with a rubber ducky forever. I can't do s*** without some true soldiers helping facilitate it all

I'll teach ya how to count.
I only know combinations of numbers 240,556,203,50,249, etc, distance in meters out to 1000, and acronyms that scare people; ROE, COP,GSW, ORP, SNAFU,KIA/WIA/EKIA/EPW...you know lol, I was Fd in the civilian work force. Here's to trade jobs!!

I only know combinations of numbers 240,556,203,50,249, etc, distance in meters out to 1000, and acronyms that scare people; ROE, COP, ORP, SNAFU,KIA/WIA/EKIA/EPW...you know lol, I was Fd in the civilian work force. Here's to trade jobs!!

I aint skeered. You misplaced your thousandths.

Right now it wants to be rage Sheetrock smashing but I'm at my place and I consider it counter productive. Next dude tomorrow morning who cuts me off and brake checks me on 92 tho.....

Back
Top Bottom