• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Speaker David Ralston casts doubt on bill to allow concealed firearms without permit

barren field.jpg

SO, MY REACTION TO THIS NEWS (that people who want to
carry loaded handguns concealed in public will STILL have to
have a background check done and get a carry license) is...

I don't give a ****.

Cast thine eyes to the image above.
Verily I say to thee, surely this be the field
in which I grow my ****s.
Alas, see that it is barren.

View attachment 1959733

SO, MY REACTION TO THIS NEWS (that people who want to
carry loaded handguns concealed in public will STILL have to
have a background check done and get a carry license) is...

I don't give a ****.

Cast thine eyes to the image above.
Verily I say to thee, surely this be the field
in which I grow my ****s.
Alas, see that it is barren.
Yes, we know. You've made your fear of your fellow citizen and disdain for the 2A and in particular the phrase "shall not be infringed" known multiple times. But another reminder is always welcomed.

Yes, we know. You've made your fear of your fellow citizen and disdain for the 2A and in particular the phrase "shall not be infringed" known multiple times. But another reminder is always welcomed.
Ive started to reply to him a couple of times but honestly didn't feel like wasting my time

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Ive started to reply to him a couple of times but honestly didn't feel like wasting my time

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
I'm always amazed at those who swear to protect the Constitution that are so willing to bury it under their "feels". OK, not really. It's 2019. Feels are all that matter.

Constitutional Carry means no more reason to buy a book explaining carry laws.

Back
Top Bottom