• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Steel core 5.45×39 ammo has now been banned

This is shaping up to be almost as bad as the great Saiga 12 ATF import ban of 2011. :dispirited:

I hope you are right. Sadly I don't believe you are. Look at it this way. If you are right then a whole crap ton of ammo just got dumped into private ownership which is never a bad thing. I love seeing ammo flying off the shelves.

So..... Let me get this right... Someone made a 5.45x39 pistol and now 5.45x39 ammo cant be imported ( surplus steel core) ... So why is there a blue million 5.56 pistols, when there is TONS on green tip M855? And their are people who want the goverment to run our health care? I don't get it...

So..... Let me get this right... Someone made a 5.45x39 pistol and now 5.45x39 ammo cant be imported ( surplus steel core) ... So why is there a blue million 5.56 pistols, when there is TONS on green tip M855? And their are people who want the goverment to run our health care? I don't get it...

Because that 5.56 is not imported . I'm sure they will find a way around that soon enough

Tommy valches for them. That's like vouching to the power of 12. When you spend as much money with a company as he has you get new "special" words. :boink:

Damn right . I bought so much 32acp from them when they had it for 10 bucks a box. Woo wee. Wish I would have pawned the car title and bought more.

Yeah yeah . My iPad auto correct is smarter than you sir. Siri said to go eat one

i.imgur.com_ogQQIFd.png

Back
Top Bottom