• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Steel core 5.45×39 ammo has now been banned

hahaha, 7n6 met AP standards the whole time, theyd have to change the standard for AP ammo to exclude green tip, and they have tried recently, Obama wanted to expand AP coverage post newtown

Not shocked. Stupid laws put in place by stupid people doing stupid things to make us spend stupid money for a stupid thrill. It's all stupid at the end of the day

106fr is 5.56 homie. :thumb:

imgur.com_ASiMENY.gif

Actually, in fairness to JBI Armory, I am pretty sure that Robinson Armaments XCR-L pistol in 5.45 popped on the ATF radar way before this little nobody that nobody has ever heard of.

http://xcr.robarm.com/xcrl.php

There was someone before him if I recall correctly, some douche made his own 5.45 AK pistol and OC'd it around just to stir things up. I remember reading threads on arfcom about it years ago.

There was someone before him if I recall correctly, some douche made his own 5.45 AK pistol and OC'd it around just to stir things up. I remember reading threads on arfcom about it years ago.

If you are talking about the douche nozzle that painted his muzzle device orange that would be none other than Leonard Embody of JBI Armory.

Back
Top Bottom