• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

stock trading: advice and experiences

whocares5254

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
16   0
Reaction score
More and more I find myself thinking about getting into small time stock/penny stock trading. I'm thinking of starting with somewhere around $100 and see what I can do with it. I would like to know if any of yall have jumped into this before. If so what were your experiences and any advice you might have. What trading sites and accounts have you used?

More and more I find myself thinking about getting into small time stock/penny stock trading. I'm thinking of starting with somewhere around $100 and see what I can do with it. I would like to know if any of yall have jumped into this before. If so what were your experiences and any advice you might have. What trading sites and accounts have you used?

The stock market now is at all time highs. They are talking about raising interest rates soon, which will bring a correction to the market. Personally, if I were to invest I would look at silver. It's hovering around the price it costs to get it out of the ground.

The stock market now is at all time highs. They are talking about raising interest rates soon, which will bring a correction to the market. Personally, if I were to invest I would look at silver. It's hovering around the price it costs to get it out of the ground.

Yea I've been kinda following the trends and hearing this for a few months. Was really thinking stocks as a kind of hobby and learning experience. Would like to see how I could with the small time and learn a little before looking deep into my 401k and trying to manage that.

Yea I've been kinda following the trends and hearing this for a few months. Was really thinking stocks as a kind of hobby and learning experience. Would like to see how I could with the small time and learn a little before looking deep into my 401k and trying to manage that.

If you are in it to learn, 100 bucks won't make you lose your home. Could be the cheapest learnin you get.

You'll need more than $100.00 to start, if the stock moves up just .03 - .10 you will have to make a decision to sell / keep, then the fees to buy / sell can kill your profit. Only you can decide what to do. Some penny stocks can / will make it, most will just peel your pockets off and leave you with torn and empty stocks.

Before ever investing in the market for the first 3 - 5 years put the maximum into your retirement account..

No we are not a broker just a long time self planner and investor, always pay yourself first.

just a suggestion, only you can plot your course..

If you are starting with $100, you'll likely lose before you start. It's going to cost you 10% of that to make your purchase and another 10% to sell.

If that's your line of thinking look at inverse etf's like FAZ, and SKF.

Back
Top Bottom