tacoma issue

Lower control arm bushings, ball joints not so much maybe a bearing. Have a shop just test drive it and check the front end.
I have seen cheap rotors ie not dealer parts do this more than once a lot more than once. I used to run a shop in kennesaw. Won't name names lol but the lower the the lesser quality there is a reason the dealer is more expensive some times but not always

You can visually check your control arm bushings for fatigue/damage. Also, jack your car up until the wheel is off the ground. There should be zero play while you try and push/pull the wheel towards the center of the vehicle. If you fell any "give" or "take-up", there is a possibility of a bad ball joint, wheel bearing or both.

The inside of the pads are usually normal when I thought my pads were gone 2 months ago I went to change them took them off and the had a decent amount left .I just changed them and the rotors any way it quit no it is starting again

Go to Butch at the Toy Shop on Jamerson Road in Marietta. He specializes in Toyotas and anything japanese. The most honest mechanic I have ever met. Everyone I have sent there says the same. He only uses OEM parts. Go up to Highway 92 and over to Canton Road and go south a few miles to Jamerson and turn right, His shop is on the left. I've been going there for 17 years.

I run the Christian Brothers Auto in Grayson, know its a lil drive but bring it by if u need, I'll take care of u. Pm me for number if interested sir

Back
Top Bottom