• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The "Concealed Carry" Challenge...

Are you going to accept my challenge? If youre all about concealed carry switching from a pistol to a long gun shouldnt be a big deal, just a bit more trouble to carry around.

I will 100% guarantee I would be more comfortable with my AR in OC mode than you with your in CC. Lets meet up at Wally World and test that out.

That is, of course, as long as you are a big enough man to accept my challenge. if you CC a pistol its basically the same thing right?

I will 100% guarantee I would be more comfortable with my AR in OC mode than you with your in CC. Lets meet up at Wally World and test that out.

That is, of course, as long as you are a big enough man to accept my challenge. if you CC a pistol its basically the same thing right?

Callout accepted. Let's meet me at the Jasper Walmart tomorrow or Friday. Should be about halfway.

Last edited:
If you could, please link to my post where I agreed to do your awesome challenge. I said from the start it was a stupid idea, but wouldnt be against carrying an AR while I ran errands like I normally do. Normally I dont have someone filming me while I go to the store or stop at Home Depot, so I guess thats where I backpedalled? Right....

If you dont see the irony here that would be amazing. Still waiting for you to man up and accept my challenge. Dont forget your film crew.

If you could, please link to my post where I agreed to do your awesome challenge. I said from the start it was a stupid idea, but wouldnt be against carrying an AR while I ran errands like I normally do. Normally I dont have someone filming me while I go to the store or stop at Home Depot, so I guess thats where I backpedalled? Right....

If you dont see the irony here that would be amazing. Still waiting for you to man up and accept my challenge. Dont forget your film crew.

I edited post #17 to accept your challenge. I figured it was easiest since you also edited to call me out.

JJ is a stand-up guy, and he is full of sarcasm. If someone could come over and help me zip up my pants with an AR inside them, i will give it a try. Don't know how i'm gonna be able to sit in the car to drive over there though.

Back
Top Bottom