• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The "Concealed Carry" Challenge...

I already did set the time and date, if you cant be there, well then I guess you arent man enough to accept the challenge. Dont be mad, sometimes you cant back up EVERYTHING you say on the internet...

I already did set the time and date, if you cant be there, well then I guess you arent man enough to accept the challenge. Dont be mad, sometimes you cant back up EVERYTHING you say on the internet...

Not sure a I see a time or a date in your quote below. Don't worry, I will be there. One thing you will learn about me is that barring an emergency, I am a man of my word. There is a reason I have 120 positive feedbacks here.

Sorry Im out of town this weekend and camping next weekend, but the weekend after might work. Im pretty excited, should be a fun time :) Why dont we meet around my area so that jloneill can film it, wouldnt be a legit challenge without video, right?

OK cool, the weekend after next (June 4/5th) it is! Should be a good time, I will PM with the exact location so we dont gather a crowd. Is Saturday or Sunday better for you?

www_fairfaxunderground_com_forum_file_php_23b7ff5e5125e4bc7596f8772593e348._.gif

Back
Top Bottom