• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The "Concealed Carry" Challenge...

JJ is a stand-up guy, and he is full of sarcasm. If someone could come over and help me zip up my pants with an AR inside them, i will give it a try. Don't know how i'm gonna be able to sit in the car to drive over there though.

I think the challenge is to carry inside Walmart, not on the way there. Nobody could feasibly carry an AR on their side or back and drive effectively.

Sorry Im out of town this weekend and camping next weekend, but the weekend after might work. Im pretty excited, should be a fun time :) Why dont we meet around my area so that jloneill can film it, wouldnt be a legit challenge without video, right?

We will need video evidence or else this is all hot talk.
I think you would need some sort of mag in the firearm. Walking around empty would be kinda dumb.

i3.digiguide.tv_up_0802_1188158400000_10431_ForrestGump_1187190122154.jpg

"Stupid is as stupid does."

Imitating and mocking are two different things haha.

these ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry Im out of town this weekend and camping next weekend, but the weekend after might work. Im pretty excited, should be a fun time :) Why dont we meet around my area so that jloneill can film it, wouldnt be a legit challenge without video, right?

We will do it in Jasper. It's halfway so that's more than fair for both of us. My Expedition gets 15mpg so I won't be making a trip to Roswell and back to prove a point.

Back
Top Bottom