The Proposed Gun Ban draft

OMG please stop. These threads are as bad as the ones whining about high prices.

I know we don't need to cry that the sky is falling, but we also don't need to put our heads in the sand. This is a community of gun owners and we should keep each other informed as to developments that have an impact on the community. I would say a renewed gun-ban attempt in Washington qualifies.

I know we don't need to cry that the sky is falling, but we also don't need to put our heads in the sand. This is a community of gun owners and we should keep each other informed as to developments that have an impact on the community. I would say a renewed gun-ban attempt in Washington qualifies.

I agree that we need to be vigilant...but come on, we all know about the potential ban and the list and so on...it's been posted 1000 times already.

1172990.jpg

dunkel I agree 100%. Let's be vigilant. I appreciate the link in this post to an article from the NRA-ILA on the anticipated features of the legislation. I would recommend that before posting links or other "news" that the poster first see if a thread is already on the ODT regarding the topic.

Back
Top Bottom