• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

GOOD GOD! Is nothing scared?
rimg.php

Stippled firearms are great...until you go to sell them. I too am a purist & would probably never do this. Plus, they feel so good the way they are!

There were 2 nice freedom arms minis on here about 4-6 months ago I should have bought. I looked at the Ad a lot and just never did. Kicking myself! There's also a guy online who claims to have every model they've made including their guardian line up. I've seen his collection I'll try and find the pic it's insane. I truthfully haven't done a legit count of what exists. I might have to do that too!
If I understand correctly, Freedom Arms sold their design to NAA back in the 90’s. What we are seeing now is some improved versions of the Freedom Arms minis.

Stippled firearms are great...until you go to sell them. I too am a purist & would probably never do this. Plus, they feel so good the way they are!
I am not a fan. Even some of the best stippling in respect to uniformity that you see on some Glocks isn’t for me. I have fired a lot of pistols/revolvers and never though I had one that was going to slip out of my hand.

Back
Top Bottom