• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

:becky::becky: I’m still around haha, but based on my foresight, political climate, and visions into the future I’ve had to rearrange my poor mans spending habit into certain things that need securing quickly lol. I.e. things that will disappear soon or ARE disappearing. I’ve fear mongered myself into panic buying things based off my own self written fake news lol. I’m not far away from the thread though. I still come to check in!

Cracker, don’t be panic buying. Old dad is in the Oval Offi e and we have over 2.5 years to go !!:thumb:

:becky::becky: I’m still around haha, but based on my foresight, political climate, and visions into the future I’ve had to rearrange my poor mans spending habit into certain things that need securing quickly lol. I.e. things that will disappear soon or ARE disappearing. I’ve fear mongered myself into panic buying things based off my own self written fake news lol. I’m not far away from the thread though. I still come to check in!

After the day they had in Florida today; I’m sure they will be coming after us again! No disrespect to those that are suffering. My heart and prayers are with them.

Good morning NAA family. Any new ones out there? I see a few for sale..
I finally landed a short just to say I have one.
It came as a two gun deal the second one is a pug with night sights I will be selling.

I picked up that Wasp from Bill but nothing since then. Would love to trade into a pug or ported pug......

Back
Top Bottom