• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

Saw & held some of these Cvang Grips today. Looked good on the gun & felt great too!
upload_2017-11-9_18-26-39.png

Saw & held one of these today too. Very high quality! I know it's an OTWB, but it fit well in my pocket & could be used as a Pocket Holster too! Held securely & didn't print. Two Holsters for the price of one!
View attachment 1383841
Rick makes great quality gun leather. Check out the forums on the NAA website and you can see many examples. There is a wealth of info about these little beauties on there as well.

Rick makes great quality gun leather. Check out the forums on the NAA website and you can many examples. There is a wealth of info about these little beauties on there as well.
Oh I have! Between this Thread & that forum; I've been online more in the past few weeks than I have all year!

Went by Acworth Gun today for first time! Mr. LeCroy has a wealth of knowledge on NAA's! Thoroughly enjoyed my time there! Also, he head these!
View attachment 1383805

Do not buy from Acworth Guns.
Went by Acworth Gun today for first time! Mr. LeCroy has a wealth of knowledge on NAA's! Thoroughly enjoyed my time there! Also, he head these!
View attachment 1383805

Buyer and especially seller (Consignments) beware at Acworth Guns! There is zero intergrity at AG, and cheaper places to buy NAA's!

Do not buy from Acworth Guns.

Buyer and especially seller (Consignments) beware at Acworth Guns! There is zero intergrity at AG, and cheaper places to buy NAA's!
Can you tell us how you really feel?

Maybe a little research and homework might help your situation in the future!

Who the heck "consigns" guns anyways?

"grain of salt" alert!

Back
Top Bottom