• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

things your wife does

She does nothing....
In fact, since she fired the maid during football season, dirt,trash and hair balls are her best friends.

Complaint of the week....Can you please take care of selling the downstairs bar? I find a buyer, sell it, and move it and she complains I didnt ask enough for it.

This has happened 2x in the last week

An already out of control epidemic. Certainly not funny or cute." Happy wife happy life, I have to ask mamma", and all of the sayings, lifestyle and promotion of acceptance of this type of normality are unacceptable.

50% divorce rate in some areas and a 2 out of 3 in other area all resulting in a financial rape of a man's wealth and legacy then utter disposal and in many cases alienated from children with partial custody/visitation while she corrupts the minds of you offspring. This is by far a light hearted matter and men really need to move toward other options or face the CONSEQUENCES.
I completely agree. It started decades ago with sitcoms like "Maude" where the man was made out to be the timid, dumber, submissive mate. Countless examples in pop culture, TV and movies among them, have been added ever since in attempts to further emasculate the American male.

Make no mistake, they're ALL crazy to a certain degree. FWIW, my wife and I have been happily married for 31 years this year. There are many "keys" to marital success, not the least of which is to treat her like you'd like to be treated. You don't have to surrender your manhood to do this either. FIRST STEP though, is to find one who's not BAT**** crazy to begin with. If you mess that step up, all bets are off. The chart in the video did not exist way back when I got married, but I think it could serve as a helpful guide. :thumb:

I completely agree. It started decades ago with sitcoms like "Maude" where the man was made out to be the timid, dumber, submissive mate. Countless examples in pop culture, TV and movies among them, have been added ever since in attempts to further emasculate the American male.

Make no mistake, they're ALL crazy to a certain degree. FWIW, my wife and I have been happily married for 31 years this year. There are many "keys" to marital success, not the least of which is to treat her like you'd like to be treated. You don't have to surrender your manhood to do this either. FIRST STEP though, is to find one who's not BAT**** crazy to begin with. If you mess that step up, all bets are off. The chart in the video did not exist way back when I got married, but I think it could serve as a helpful guide. :thumb:

Lmfao! Danger zone=redheads, strippers, and Tiffany's

Back
Top Bottom