• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This may start an ODT Riot

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I like Glocks a lot, but I'm not a fanboy that thinks everything else is junk.

I own or have owned S&W, Ruger, Glock, Sig, Springfield, Taurus, Bersa, FN, Kel-Tec, CZ and a few others. So I am by no means a Glock snob, but I will tell you what I like about Glock,

1 They're reliable, quality guns.

2 They fit my hand and I shoot them well (except for the subcompacts).

3 Holsters are not hard to find and there are plenty of different types available.

Hey Meatwad, you seem willing to be led away from glock and you say you like a short break and positive reset, have you shot a ruger sr9(c)?

There is about 1/16th of an inch of take up and then it breaks super crisp and then reset is very positive and short and CLICK, you're back ready to fire...you should rent one if you can

I would love to see how my SR9c would do in the torture test this wknd

Hey Meatwad, you seem willing to be led away from glock and you say you like a short break and positive reset, have you shot a ruger sr9(c)?

There is about 1/16th of an inch of take up and then it breaks super crisp and then reset is very positive and short and CLICK, you're back ready to fire...you should rent one if you can

I would love to see how my SR9c would do in the torture test this wknd

The SR9 does have a wicked reset. My girlfriends dad has one. I just dont like the feel of the grip.

Ill try one out. The glocks allow me to shoot faster due to the short reset but even with a connector and spring package... meh. Not as noticeable on the range but felt with dryfire. Single action seens to have a cleaner pull and break for me.
The SR9 does have a wicked reset. My girlfriends dad has one. I just dont like the feel of the grip.

Back
Top Bottom