• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This may start an ODT Riot

Yeah but until Hk can justify the price difference as to why they are better than glock...I'm very happy with glocks reputation :)

You cant be for real man. Hk is top of the line and better than block in any aspect. I can this because I have actually owned and fired
Both and sold every glock I had and now own Sig and hk for the most part.

This. I love my ruger 22 pistol. I love my smith and wesson 629. Its not all about brands. Its about what you like. What you shoot best. What makes you a better shooter.

x2.........people should stop trying to convert everybody else to their way of thinking. Have tried glucks (intended) and don't like them.........My preference and not likely to change my mind.

I shot an HK the other day, it was an older one in 40s& w. I dunno what model though. Anyway, I found it to be ok... I'm sure they are engineer like the space station but a Glock just feels better in my hand and I shoot them better. I guess I'm lucky because they can be had just about everywhere and are half the price. I will say the owner of the HK said he never had an issue and it has been 100% reliable with very little maintenance.

I love my Glocks but I had a Taurus 85 with bobbed hammer for 7 years that went bang every time. I NEVER doubted that gun could get the job done.

Then I had to fund something else and one of our ODT brothers is enjoying it.

I miss it.

It's what you are comfortable with. Fanboys have no life.

I don't question glock, hk or sigs reliability. But I don't see what makes a block better than a sig or an hk better than either, so I started this thread to see if someone had real world experience as to what makes one better. I love shooting sigs and I miss them from time to time, but a glock fit my needs better.
I shot an HK the other day, it was an older one in 40s& w. I dunno what model though. Anyway, I found it to be ok... I'm sure they are engineer like the space station but a Glock just feels better in my hand and I shoot them better. I guess I'm lucky because they can be had just about everywhere and are half the price. I will say the owner of the HK said he never had an issue and it has been 100% reliable with very little maintenance.

Back
Top Bottom