• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Thoughts on buying new Guns and "the Form"

I don't have a problem with it, I have been on both sides of the counter at the gun store. Now if someone thinks that by using this site, they're avoiding big brother, I'm sure there is somebody in some agency somewhere that keeps track of this stuff.

Personally, I share Alex Jones' opinion on gun confiscation... they're not gonna come for your guns, they're gonna come for YOU!
Yeah if it is to the point they are coming around door to door they are not going to just take your word you are giving them ALL your guns they will just take YOU to be sure.

with todays government it would surprise me if they did go door to door asking for your guns, but i would like to think that will be a cold day in hell when that happens.

Now I'm not necessarily going to say that's going to happen, but just look at the changes this country has gone through since our grandparents were coming up. You had half the legislation, half the man-power, and a fourth of the technology the feds have today.

Not to change the subject but I personally think if our Federal Government (with the help of "the progressives") keep it up we could possibly see a 2nd American Revolution. In fact I could see that happening before anyone comes to your door looking to confiscate firearms.

What if the handgun you buy turns out to be stolen or used in a crime and you didn't know it? Started thinking about that one lately as I use these as CCW guns all the time. What if I had to use one to defend myself or family and it turned out stolen/involved in a crime when they checked on it. Would I get into trouble? Gun laws are confusing and suck.

I buy what I want at the best price I can find, be it new or used, shop or privite party. In some places (dc, cali, ny, etc.) I might worry about a door to door round up, but not in GA. My only problem with the form is when walmart or a larger chain is involed and it take 5 times longer than it should.

No Im not TOO parinoid. :rolleyes: I just like to play it safe. Nation wide collections have happened before. I am not saying that we should never buy new or anything like that. Like you guys said, there are so many guns in america, that it would be nightmare for them to try to get them all. That being said, If I wanted to get as many gus as possible, I would much rather go to a guys house that has fifty guns registered to him. He cant convince anyone that he decided to sell them all. and that he does not have any. Verses a guy who may have fifty guns but only two are registered to him. He is less of a threat because in my eyes he only has two guns. Plus He could easilly convince me that he sold them or even hand those two over to avoid a search. Just sayin. Why Not?

They have?

Back
Top Bottom