• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Time to flog the dead horse again!

I keep seeing the same listings over and over again. These items are obviously not selling. No big deal for me as I just move on. I am just curious that these folks keep relisting at the same price hoping that a new viewer will come along and bite,

If you want to sell and/or need the money, adjust your price to fit the market. If you don't need to sell, why keep relisting? In this market, your item may be worth less that what you paid or hope to get. If it is priced right, it will sell.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Again, no skin off of my nose, I just feel empathy for those caught in this morass.

Carry on, I have.

Good luck with the sale/sell/cell/convey/de-acquisition
dead horse.jpeg

What's the big deal? Not everybody looks at every ad every day.
I'm not being disrespectful. But everyone on the ODT (and the US) is free to ask whatever they want. Let the potential buyers evaluate the products and draw their own conclusions. And everyone is free to laugh at the ads in the privacy of their own home/laptop.

Let the free market work. :)

I just wish we could comment on the ad...

I keep seeing the same listings over and over again. These items are obviously not selling. No big deal for me as I just move on. I am just curious that these folks keep relisting at the same price hoping that a new viewer will come along and bite,

If you want to sell and/or need the money, adjust your price to fit the market. If you don't need to sell, why keep relisting? In this market, your item may be worth less that what you paid or hope to get. If it is priced right, it will sell.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Again, no skin off of my nose, I just feel empathy for those caught in this morass.

Carry on, I have.

Good luck with the sale/sell/cell/convey/de-acquisition

Did you know, without the "realist" the fore sale list would amount to about 8 new listings a day? That would get boring. Sometimes it just takes the right person to see the ad.

Back
Top Bottom