• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

TO ALL those bashing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime the guy pops online certain subterranean members show up and make snide comments about "pawn shops." It was years ago...the ammo and pistol thing were four years ago. 1,400 -ish days have passed. Let it go.

Besides, why do we care what anyone does with their own property? You gave it to him, it's his to do with whatever he wants. Or am I missing something?

I don't know what you are or are not missing but I don't have to let anything go. I consider him a parasite and a lowlife hypocrite. So if he opens a thread whining I feel free to hop in and speak my mind. Not to be rude or anything, just honest. I CAN still be honest...can't I?

The dude has been scamming this forum for going on 4 years now. Do you honestly expect those of us who have watched it from the start to just act like it hasn't been going on for the past 4 freaking years. Hell, I offered Vanny a job a couple of years ago. All he had to do was sit in a company owned truck and baby sit a satellite dish that was parked behind Ben Stillers trailer. Didn't have to do a damn thing, just be a warm body on site. I got excuse after excuse for why he couldn't do it. The man doesn't want help, he doesn't want to work. He wants people to give him stuff and take care of him. He is a full grown child.

Yep. I didn;t know about your particular offer of free money, but I distinctly remember seeing him turn down offer after offer for one reason after another. And all the while holding his hand out begging for everything under the sun and squealing like a stuck pig when/if anyone said "get a job mooch".

People back then said I was mean for not kissing his poor suffering ass...well I guess I'm still a mean son of a ***** because I still wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. Now if he was drowning maybe....

Life to short! In my case under 5 foot!!! Lol. Lighten the mood! My saying. Can't fix stupid Move on we all get burnt at some point in life! Now. What is motor boating???? I have a ski boat !!!!!! Kinda like skiing behind my boat???? J/k

I suppose there is a difference in "acting like it hasn't been going on for the past 4 freaking years" and actively and unsolicitedly attacking the guy every time he posts. While, I haven't been around since "the start," I've been around enough to know the score. I've sent Vanny stuff as well. What did he do with it? Don't know and don't care. I gave it to him and he's free to do with it whatever he wants.

Again, nobody attacked Vanny until he attacked the whole freaking forum and told us what a bunch of uncouth heathens we were.

[h=1]Matthew 7:3-5New International Version (NIV)[/h]3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Being in a hard place happens, but I'm guessing many people would have offered to pay him for the guns/parts, and kinda hang on to it for him until he got back on his feet.
Or if he had at least offered to sell it back to one of the people who helped him build it.
That, and kinda just up and disappearing, has left a bad impression on quite a few folks.

i get it. i wasn't aware.

You calling NWS a sub? Isnt that against site rules

Everytime the guy pops online certain subterranean members show up and make snide comments about "pawn shops." It was years ago...the ammo and pistol thing were four years ago. 1,400 -ish days have passed. Let it go.

Besides, why do we care what anyone does with their own property? You gave it to him, it's his to do with whatever he wants. Or am I missing something?

The dude has been scamming this forum for going on 4 years now. Do you honestly expect those of us who have watched it from the start to just act like it hasn't been going on for the past 4 freaking years. Hell, I offered Vanny a job a couple of years ago. All he had to do was sit in a company owned truck and baby sit a satellite dish that was parked behind Ben Stillers trailer. Didn't have to do a damn thing, just be a warm body on site. I got excuse after excuse for why he couldn't do it. The man doesn't want help, he doesn't want to work. He wants people to give him stuff and take care of him. He is a full grown child.

AND if we are just randomly hurling Bible verses how about this one:

[h=1]Job 39:9Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)[/h]9 Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee,
or abide by thy crib?

Again, nobody attacked Vanny until he attacked the whole freaking forum and told us what a bunch of uncouth heathens we were.

[h=1]Matthew 7:3-5New International Version (NIV)[/h]3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

I hardly think that verse justifies anyone's behavior toward him. While it may condemn his, it doesn't give others license to be as hateful towards him as they have been.

We gave willingly just never thought it would go down like it did.Old news now.Have to let it go.Shoot I had to sell 2 Harleys to stay afloat and I was gifted an AR,but I will never ever sell it.BTW we had a great Swap meet today and GAVE away a box full of prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom