• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Turkey Thread of 2015

I havent heard a thing all morning. This windy and cold air probably isnt helping. Only got about 45 minutes left till I have to leave. Sure hope something happens soon.
Thats the way it was yesterday for me.Called 2 hens and a jake but nothing i wanted t take.Best of luck to ya !

Barbour county alabama image.jpg

Thats the way it was yesterday for me.Called 2 hens and a jake but nothing i wanted t take.Best of luck to ya !
At least your seeing some action I'm still dumbfounded that I haveno heard or seen anything the last two weeks. Maybe tomorrow morning will be better. I scouted today for 3 hours after the rain and only found one track.

Been hearing plenty on the roost but they are still with hens. Damn jealous women always take them away from me when they fly down. On an up note, I did find a pair of nesting bald eagles. Coolest thing I've ever seen in the woods. No, I'm not telling where I was at.

Been hearing plenty on the roost but they are still with hens. Damn jealous women always take them away from me when they fly down. On an up note, I did find a pair of nesting bald eagles. Coolest thing I've ever seen in the woods. No, I'm not telling where I was at.
Very cool! Glad your hearing them. I'm having trouble finding the roost areas. I'm hunting a new lease this year and haven't figured this place out yet. I had a hen come to my calls this morning around 10am....then nothing.

Back
Top Bottom