• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

With how widespread illegal glock full auto switches are with criminals in Chicago and elsewhere, I take ATF infringement on the rights of law abiding citizens as an affront to our constitutionally guaranteed rights, and a challenge against us to show up in _every_ election to vote.

Imagine a hornets nest of determined AMERICAN voters.

Beyond that I have no solutions. I'm sorry. I don't mean to come and be an negative nancy or a doomer but the reality is that our "safe society" has bred this type of thinking across the population. There's honestly no way to fix it. What is happening is inevitable.
Media control of public opinion. Look at Kenosha and how there was a very public narrative pushing that it was cool bro. The side that sees us as enemies has billionaires with beliefs that perpetually fund against America. The other side tells us they love us but could care less as long as their lifestyle isn't interrupted.
The left took the universities which is trickle down indoctrination of our kids. We are seeing a slow rise for our local public schools but the media and universities has to be reined in. As was mentioned, we have to be out there voting and getting involved.

Yeah - once the law is the law, we need to obey, that simple. Also get out and vote fellas. I really do think that the concept of gun control, as an 'issue', really was, and is, influenced by foreign powers attempting to undermine U.S. national security by weakening the potential capabilities we have in the territorial defense of the American Homeland.

The rest of it is just standard Northeast Democrat Politics where the issues encountered in the wilds of NYC get Lowest Common Denominator'ed onto the Law-Abiding South.

We are up against some capable adversaries, sad to see law abiding citizens denied their arms in open defiance of the intention of the bill of rights. Here's just one example, although dated:

Wikipedia 🤣.

What are all the small and large gun stores, distributors going to do with their braced pistol inventory?
I'd guess discounts till the 120 day grace period expires, but then what?

Will Atlantic Firearms, PSA and other big names remove the brace and sell pistols at a discount?

Buffer tubes are "ok" if you have a >16" barrel or registered SBR.
Buffer tubes are OK if they are required for the functioning of the firearm.

That being said, we're going back to the days of tubes that you can't mount a stock/brace to. Pretty much what everyone did pre-brace.

A tube with adjustment holes doesn't sound like it will pass muster, just like the old days.

What are all the small and large gun stores, distributors going to do with their braced pistol inventory?
I'd guess discounts till the 120 day grace period expires, but then what?

Will Atlantic Firearms, PSA and other big names remove the brace and sell pistols at a discount?
That's part of the 'economic impact' in the 293 page document. They admit this will impact thousands of manufacturers and dealers and millions of individuals.

Wikipedia 🤣.
How So? What's your point that can help a Wikipedia [Although other... ] reading down south Georgia boy such as myself understand and support our pro-2A cause?

Buffer tubes are OK if they are required for the functioning of the firearm.

That being said, we're going back to the days of tubes that you can't mount a stock/brace to. Pretty much what everyone did pre-brace.

A tube with adjustment holes doesn't sound like it will pass muster, just like the old days.

This has been covered in their "rules"

1673650307728.png

This has been covered in their "rules"

View attachment 5207266
That's the 'surface area' part of the text. They can include it in the surface area when determining whether a brace is really a 'stock'.

However they specifically say that a buffer tube isn't a brace in and of itself if it's required for the gun to function. And they show an example if allowable 'pistol' tubes' vs rifle-style tubes.

There is also text in there about using buffer tubes to mount braces on guns that don't require a buffer tube system. A no-go here because that would only be used for mounting a stock or brace.

Voting will not fix this problem. The ATF is simply a symptom of the entrenched problems in a modern society. The fact is 70% of the American population if not more do not believe in many of the values in the constitution nor bill of rights and many of them would gladly trade freedom for security. You need not look further than every other western nation outside of the United States if you need proof of what I'm saying. This is what was inevitable with the passing of the 19th amendment.

Even "republican women" are leaned towards being anti-gun unless peer pressured by males in some kind of social group or if they stand to benefit directly from taking a pro-gun stance. If you leave women to their own devices they would universally oppose guns irrelevant of where they lean politically. It's in their nature. So then they pass these values onto their offsprings and with single mother households on an alarming rise; the rest is obvious. This is what happens when there are no exterior or existential threats to a population. They start thinking warriors and the tools for warriors are barbaric and unnecessary.
I think there actually IS exterior and existential threats to our population! The public in general has become so warm and comfy due to the 80 billion we spend on our military budget, that they think they can just lay back and watch tik-tok videos and not have a thing to worry about. All will be just fine!

Back
Top Bottom