• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPS Tracking for firearms?

Called today, I was told, "UPS has to give it a few days to get the shipping arrangements squared away, for example, make sure it doesn't get shipped on a plane, etc, it will be shipping out today".

Never heard that before but I reckon it makes sense.

Called today, I was told, "UPS has to give it a few days to get the shipping arrangements squared away, for example, make sure it doesn't get shipped on a plane, etc, it will be shipping out today".

Never heard that before but I reckon it makes sense.

Uh not wanting to add to your fears but ive had rifles shipped air numerous times in the past with handguns and never had a issue from UPS or FEDEX so that doesn't really add up to me.

Uh not wanting to add to your fears but ive had rifles shipped air numerous times in the past with handguns and never had a issue from UPS or FEDEX so that doesn't really add up to me.

Those were my thoughts.....ill give them another day or two to see if it shows up in the tracking system.

I ordered a Sub2000 Wednesday and it was "shipped" Thursday according to the my order status. The tracking # given to me just says "order processed: ready for UPS". Have the bastards even shipped it yet or is it in en route? I remember seeing something on the interwebs a while back that UPS will not show tracking on a firearm when going to a FFL.

Does anyone know anything about this? The only reason i am a little perplexed is the Gun Shop/website seemed a little sketchy and didn't sound like they had a clue about firearms when I called and ordered.
That just means UPS hasn't picked up the package yet.

Back
Top Bottom