• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Used glocks for new prices... They hold value that well?

Okay, NO BS

I located a g19 in FDE (flat dark earth) with black slide for $530+tax = $565 out the door. If I shoot it for a year and decided I want to sell just like it came stock with both mags, ppw, case, etc. How much do I loose on it?

Sorry to keep beating a dead horse. I see a lot of glocks for various prices, but the fde seems more rare

Okay, NO BS

I located a g19 in FDE (flat dark earth) with black slide for $530+tax = $565 out the door. If I shoot it for a year and decided I want to sell just like it came stock with both mags, ppw, case, etc. How much do I loose on it?

Sorry to keep beating a dead horse. I see a lot of glocks for various prices, but the fde seems more rare
What does 'more rare' mean to you?

What does 'more rare' mean to you?

Meaning 4 years ago when the fde came out I passed on one and bought the SR9. Then when they stoped making them, I saw prices litterally shoot up to 600+ overnight. I only assume that means there is a higher demand for them and less produced.

Meaning 4 years ago when the fde came out I passed on one and bought the SR9. Then when they stoped making them, I saw prices litterally shoot up to 600+ overnight. I only assume that means there is a higher demand for them and less produced.
now they're easy to find.

Ah that's why I found one so easy I guess LOL!!

I found a sweet glock 30 for 425 out the door, but only comes with 1 mag and it's regualr frame not SF. Is that a pretty good deal?
:thumb:If you can afford it, have access to funds and it's legal for 'you' to buy and/or own a glock/any gun in your state, buy the glock 30 if you like it. Heck...nobody at ODT will ever know what is or is not going through 'your' head.

this is something most ODTers and alot of other folks figure out after a little bit

just because you see something listed at 600+, doesnt mean it sells for that

if you consistently see the same guns priced at the same level, 9 out of 10 times it is too high and wont sell. the reasonable and good prices dont last but 15 minutes usually

Back
Top Bottom