Well Kyler Murray beat Tua for the Heisman.........................

Did you just compare the number 4 team in the FBS that has the 16th toughest SOS with a Div 1-AA team that could barely finish .500 in it's conference? I think you did. :confused:
Confidence is a good thing I suppose....
No, I compared two teams with ****ty defenses....but frame it any way that makes you feel better. By the way, I am far from an Alabama fan.

No, I compared two teams with ****ty defenses....but frame it any way that makes you feel better. By the way, I am far from an Alabama fan.
lol, has nothing to do with my feels. :lol: My point is it's apples and oranges. Bama faced an offense they hadn't seen before from a tiny school and were tied at half time. Obviously the sheer physical depth of their bench over powered the Citadel in the second half (as you'd expect any FBS vs FCS school) but the fact they were closer at that point than any SEC opponent should be a wake up call. They haven't faced an offense like OU nor a QB like Murray (obviously). As I said, Bama should absolutely win. But I'm sure OU is relishing getting dismissed. Bama's biggest advantage, besides having a defense, is the fact they have two first string QBs. Chokelahoma will probably do what they tend to do in most big games but I'm not buying it's the foregone conclusion some apparently think it is.

lol, has nothing to do with my feels. :lol: My point is it's apples and oranges. Bama faced an offense they hadn't seen before from a tiny school and were tied at half time. Obviously the sheer physical depth of their bench over powered the Citadel in the second half (as you'd expect any FBS vs FCS school) but the fact they were closer at that point than any SEC opponent should be a wake up call. They haven't faced an offense like OU nor a QB like Murray (obviously). As I said, Bama should absolutely win. But I'm sure OU is relishing getting dismissed. Bama's biggest advantage, besides having a defense, is the fact they have two first string QBs. Chokelahoma will probably do what they tend to do in most big games but I'm not buying it's the foregone conclusion some apparently think it is.
:pound:

Well now that THE GAME is over...who really is the better QB...
Tua.

Kyler is like I was this close. But Tua is like who got the game ball beach.

images.performgroup.com_di_library_sporting_news_7_87_tua_tagoa5caacdb107db2a98645a6fa93d8280e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom