• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are you doing "just in case"?

richs

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
40   0
Reaction score
Food prepping? Ammo prepping? Ammo eating equipment?
Since the admin prior to DJT, I have enough redundancy in certain hardware to hold off any incursions to my privacy and property. I'm skilled in reloading, and have enough to hold off a sizable zombie hoard.
This weekend, I've laid in enough of a long term food resource to last nearly a year, about 50 to 60 pounds of raw wheat. We've got the tools to grind into flour and back bread enough to last a long time. There's a water resource nearby, and I have filtration tools to make it safe to consume. There's some small game, and some venison on hoof to provide proteins needed.

So what have you planned once the Nov "events" prove to repeat the 2020 events? I firmly believe we're in for a repeated outcome... and turn into a third world country.

Depends. We talking nuclear war or just looting and pillaging. L&P No sweat I can easily deal with looters, nuclear war I live too close to Huntsville.

Bought 17 acres in the middle of nowheresville GA...can't relocate fast enough.
Trying to rent one rural ass acre from K kodis556 to put a bug out yurt on :-/

In actual moves, spending gun money on food and a 3rd freezer. Learning to be more self sufficient. Getting into canning, drinking heavily, buying durable goods I may need, and plunging money into the stock market every single week.

Trying to rent one rural ass acre from K kodis556 to put a bug out yurt on :-/

In actual moves, spending gun money on food and a 3rd freezer. Learning to be more self sufficient. Getting into canning, drinking heavily, buying durable goods I may need, and plunging money into the stock market every single week.
I have just the right corner of the property for you...Also, we have deer, turkey and other critters to hunt. Looking forward to eating venison regularly again.

I have just the right corner of the property for you...Also, we have deer, turkey and other critters to hunt. Looking forward to eating venison regularly again.
Lemme put a tiny house on it! you can use it as a guest house, too!

Plus I'll help build berms and earthworks area denial features

Stacking back can meats and vegetables, salt and spices. Plenty dry beans and rice. Two freezer let full and plenty Ammo and weapons! Live on 15 acres where we grow vegetables and can! Plenty of liquor and wine for medical purpose. Well stocked on reloading supplies. We add to our stock and rotate. My well is in spring only 20 feet deep so I can use bucket and rope to draw water.

Attachments

• F31870DE-53BA-4288-A2E1-3C3E451D6382.jpeg
    F31870DE-53BA-4288-A2E1-3C3E451D6382.jpeg
    211.2 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom