• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What game animals/birds do you not care to eat?

I have seen people eat gar, mullet, and cuda. Not this old boy.
I think I've had fried mullet in Florida. Isn't it common down there to eat at restaurants (maybe I'm thinking of something else). "Gar balls" aren't bad at all but I wouldn't take the effort to catch and prepare them. Never ate cuda.

you care for nutria?
Never had and not sure if I would or not. Heck most anything fried is palatable.

I don't like catfish. I keep trying it, and if it's cooked just right I can tolerate it, but I would much rather eat panfish if I'm eating local fish.
wut? :confused: How long have you been an avowed commie?
;)

Groundhogs...maybe that falls into the coyote category, but we used to shoot them from the back porch over looking my grandfather's soybean field. They'd pop up like prairie dogs and we'd pop'em with a .22 mag from crazy distances. If never want to eat one, but I know some people who do.

I have had crow, black bird, squirrel, sparrow, rabbit, kangaroo, and some horse steak in Germany. Never had opossum or armadillo or coon. All the rest like quail, pheasant, deer, chucker, grouse and even woodcock. Never had bear but always wanted to taste it.

Back
Top Bottom