What gun does your wife or girl friend ACTUALLY carry or likes to shoot ?

Missus' 3-5-7 has a Smith Model 60 LadySmith in her Nightstand...A Smith Model 642 LadySmith in her Purse...Her favorite Range Guns are a Smith Model 19 six-incher and a Ruger KMK 514, both with KILLER Trigger Jobs by Lou Ciamillo at Maryland Gun Works...Lately she's been casting a jealous eye towards my new-to-me DW Vigil 9mm, along with Ooohing and Aaahing about it's VERY NICE Trigger--Did I mention she's a first-class "Trigger Snob"? :)

Missus' 3-5-7 has a Smith Model 60 LadySmith in her Nightstand...A Smith Model 642 LadySmith in her Purse...Her favorite Range Guns are a Smith Model 19 six-incher and a Ruger KMK 514, both with KILLER Trigger Jobs by Lou Ciamillo at Maryland Gun Works...Lately she's been casting a jealous eye towards my new-to-me DW Vigil 9mm, along with Ooohing and Aaahing about it's VERY NICE Trigger--Did I mention she's a first-class "Trigger Snob"? :)
You've already lost that gun and you don't even know it yet.....

Mrs. Leviathan carries an HK VP9LE 9mm in her purse with a spare mag. She also has a Sig 238 "for vacation carry" in a sling type bag. She bought the Sig, but my "gentle" prodding had her look at the number of Police/ Special Forces groups advocate 7 shot .380s. Yeah, that would be Zero.

She initially whined about how heavy her purse was and I gave her the retort from the 13th warrior when Mr. Banderas complains about the weight of the viking sword that was given to him:
Grow Stronger!

She has a snobbish disdain for "Austrian Crap Guns" so the Barvarian Bullet launcher was her choice. There have been a few instances where my insistence that she keep a large capacity service caliber pistol made her feel all warm and fuzzy. For a moment, mean ole' Leviathan was, *GASP*, right...She even said so to my face. "Dear Diary.."

I know so many women like that lol

ETA fortunately my wife isn’t one of them. She’s an OR RN and freaks her co-workers out talking about which soft parts of the body she’ll stab if necessary. She’s crazy but she’s mine lol.
Their is no such thing as a sane OR nurse…

My sister decided she needs one and asked me to help her. Not looking for opinions, I have that fully covered. Thank you for any input.
My wife used to like a .357 snub (loaded with .38). But she got older and never practiced much and became very inaccurate. I bought her a Smith 380EZ that she can shoot and Carry's well.

My wife used to like a .357 snub (loaded with .38). But she got older and never practiced much and became very inaccurate. I bought her a Smith 380EZ that she can shoot and Carry's well.
We went out looking and the Crimson trace grip Smith 442 ( performance center ) might be the winner ( is it really worth $ 800 ). The LGS's around here are fully stocked and she got to handle everything I wrote on the list except the Ruger LCR and Sig P938 . I owned a LCR 38 before and I was very inaccurate with it. She was really liking a Beretta Tomcat 32 and so was I. The tip up barrel loading feature put it in the running and knocked out the other semi auto's for now.

Back
Top Bottom