• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What happened to Cherokee Gun?

They have always treated me well. The didn't raise their prices when Kel-Tecs were the hottest things. The gun industry is better with them in business than out.

The one and only time I tried to do business with them was when I called for a G43 and was told they were in stock only to get there 15 minutes later and they had conveniently "sold the last one just before I got there", but they had plenty of G42's if I was interested.

I wasted my time and fuel for nothing.

I will NEVER be back and will use every chance I have to share my rotten experience with the liars.

The one and only time I tried to do business with them was when I called for a G43 and was told they were in stock only to get there 15 minutes later and they had conveniently "sold the last one just before I got there", but they had plenty of G42's if I was interested.

I wasted my time and fuel for nothing.

I will NEVER be back and will use every chance I have to share my rotten experience with the liars.
Well at least it wasn't that far to drive. They are quite a haul for me to get to. I'd be with less $ more often if I was as close to them as you are.

I am waiting on 2 stamps on a couple of aac cans I got from them priced so cheap other shops would refuse to price match (I didn't even trie but I know they wouldnt)

Picked up a Hi-Point 9mm carbine at the December RK show from CG&P.

Also, those slides are like 95% of the weight of those pistols. It is like cycling a solid steel block on a Nerf pistol frame, not my thing.

So you bash the guys gun and don't even know what he has?

Have you even shot the carbine? Its pretty sweet. Pistols not so much

Back
Top Bottom