• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What happened to people flashing their lights?

donr

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
12   0
Reaction score
When I was younger, folks would flash their headlights if they knew I was going to pass a radar/speed trap ahead of me. Am I the only one that still does that? Seems like people don't give a **** about anyone but themselves on the road. Any of you still do this?

I still see it happen on occasion, but I see a lot more head taps when I'm on the motorcycle and it's usually then when the gesture is most appreciated.

If the cops catch you doing that it is a ticket for improper use of equipment or such but I do appreciate it when I get a heads up and usually try to reciprocate

In some areas IDIOTS have set the speed limit according to the revenue possibilities and not the safe travel speed

Yeap. And what i hate the most is cops that run radar just after a speed change. Had one in floyd county nail me going 70 in a 55 about 700ft away from the 65-55 change. What pissed me off the most about that ticket was when he put moderate traffic and it took a good 5 minuets before another car passed us. At 545 in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom