• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What happens to guns on ODT that have actually been shot?

The ones I keep are the ones I shoot. I have one gun that I haven't shot, but it was never fired when it was given to me by my grandfather, who bought it brand new from sears years ago. it's still in the box wrapped up and gonna stay 5hat way. :D

The only gun I have that have seen "thousands of rounds" is a 10/22. The rest are too expensive to shoot more than a box at a time a few times a year. Most have a several hundred rounds and I have a handful that have only seen about 50-100. The only guns I own that have less than 50 rounds is a pump action shotgun and a bolt action rifle in .308. I don't own any unfired safe queens but I did trade one away that I never shot because it was too pretty and I didn't want to devalue it since I knew I was going to trade back out of it.

roy d...I should set up a GoFundMe for my ammo fund

OP I get where you're coming from. I do have two pistols that I bought, put 50 rounds through to ensure proper function with my chosen self-defense ammo, then not really shot after that. Carried them for a long time but rarely shot them. Have since moved on to different carry gun so the others have been sitting in the safe. So some of those "low round" guns do exist.

"All I have here is this 380. But it's not for shooting. It's just for looking through ."

20170109_203213.png

Back
Top Bottom