• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What have we accomplished since passing 2013 gun laws?

cant read for th GD pop ups.

I feel you, but it was the only article in their state that addresses their double down on failure. 3 democrats lost their jobs over it, 2 fired in the first recall election in their history and one stepped down just before the people were about to fire her too, retaining that one critical Democrat majority vote.

The Coloradoan is a liberal cesspool and a quick glance at the "issues" posted on their opinion main page is telling: "xenophobia", "poverty is not a game", K-12 ‘Citizenship-plus’ lesson: Government isn’t ‘it’ but ‘us’. They have a direct link to USA today too....

It gives some insight to the sheep that flock there.

It's 6 am and I can't get the page to even load on two different browsers.

It's rare a liberal news rag allows reflection on an supported attack of the 2A as to "what was accomplished". In their minds the "purpose" is to protect the people from themselves and they are here just trying to help us.

That article, if memory serves me, barely touched the surface of what they truly accomplished.

1. They undermined the people's 2nd Amendment Rights and took what was not theirs to take. My e-mail to senator Angela Giron (sp?) was answered and she claimed she was not "taking anything". In response I asked "what are you giving?". No further response.

2. Lost their majority Democrat Leader (Morse)-People recalled him and fired him.

3. Lost a Democrat senator in a largely Democrat heavy section. Giron was in utter disbelief and shock at being fired by the people. She continued to harp on "it was fixed" "it was outside help" etc. when that Harpy was caught on film giving cash to counter protestors of the recall movement-an honest to God grassroots movement. The Bloomturd/DNC push to save them spent over 3X the money and failed. Bloomturd sent in his personal lawyer to sue the people's movement for.... wait for it... Using the state's form for recall elections!

The movement to save the senators claimed the signatures were frauds but when scrutinized had the highest accuracy rate of any petitions of past. This despite door to door, calls to every signature assistants who claimed the people were lying and asked for them to recant their petition signature. They failed.

4. The forced Magpul (marine vet. owned) to leave and lost the tax revenue of a legal, veteran owned big business. This is what needs to happen in all states that attack the 2A.

5. They mentioned the 50-61 elected Sheriffs opposing and refusal to enforce the unconstitutional "law". But did they acknowledge this was nearly every sheriff in the entire state?

Giron is a total retard! Morse knew when to shut his ignorant pie hole.

Voter suppression!

Angela's counter protesters being paid cash-likely Bloomturd's.

Bill takes issue and makes several critical points:

Interesting, Angela stopped comments and her last FB post was in 2013. But more interesting was the last few comments not deleted. Recognize who Andy Pelosi is?

https://www.facebook.com/angela.giron
upload_2016-4-6_7-5-51.png

Just down a tad is a link Angela posted:

upload_2016-4-6_7-7-17.png

She of course denies being influenced by Bloomturd dollars.

Andy Pelosi is/was Bloomturd's paid anti-2A guy who moved here in Georgia... I wonder what Andy's doing for work lately? Inquiring mind you know?

Andy has scrubbed this FB account of any details, his last post was March and prior to that Oct 14, 2014. https://www.facebook.com/andy.pelosi?fref=ufi

Back
Top Bottom