• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What optics are you guys running on your HD/SHTF/TEOTWAWKI guns?

What optic(s) are you running on your "gotta work" rifle?

• Total voters
You have a can for your MP5?
IMG_3720.JPG
IMG_3721.JPG

Troy and diamond head on my 556 and 300 SBRs. As far as optics go I'll just take what I want from the next guy in a shtf or end times scenario I'm afraid if it comes to that I'll probably turn into an animal and just befriend then take by force what I need. That's what humans do in those situations
Good to know and not all humans. At least not the ones that are actually human.

Vortex is a wonderful price point, full no Bs warranty well made, tough sight. Several PMC buddies companies run Vortex optics overseas exclusively with no issues. I myself have owned 2 with no issues. Ran hard and fast. Their Aimpoint comp clone is the strikefire 2 or such and is a very very very good second choice to Aimpoint prices
Finally got time to check that Strikefire II out, nice, only $179 & free shipping from Midway. You don't find many companies with a warranty like that anymore. Since I'm not an Airborne SEAL Ninja Ranger the Vortex line should be just what the Dr. ordered for me. Lol

Finally got time to check that Strikefire II out, nice, only $179 & free shipping from Midway. You don't find many companies with a warranty like that anymore. Since I'm not an Airborne SEAL Ninja Ranger the Vortex line should be just what the Dr. ordered for me. Lol
Just a heads up it is either made in china or taiwan. I can't remember which.

Good to know and not all humans. At least not the ones that are actually human.

Sounds like part of the facecraiger crowd don't it?
People like that are why you wouldn't be able to trust ANYBODY you didn't already know in a SHTF situation.

They're everywhere just waiting.

I have irons on my AR. In spite of having used Aimpoint and Trijicon reflex sights as well as an ACOG, I still feel pretty comfortable with iron sights. I did swap out the front sight post for a Trijicon. Irons feel natural to me on an AR.

Back
Top Bottom